- Project ginger and clementine gin is go.
about 5 hours ago
- The beauty of food. Made chicken stock from roast chicken carcass. Then made celery and cardamom soup with the stoc… https://t.co/Dx3nYpotai
about 1 day ago
- Scrambled egg and smoked salmon for Sunday supper.
Simple but effective.
about 2 days ago
- A few bits for the new house. How long was I in Asda? Well I shopped for bananas at the start of the shop. All the… https://t.co/HRoYeEd0Jg
about 3 days ago
- Project ginger and clementine gin is go. #privatechef #performancechef #eliteathlete
Discreet and Delicious Performance Chefs buy fresh, organic food whenever possible for our elite athlete clients, but what is the difference between organic and conventional farming and is it worth everyone buying organic food? Definitions of organic vary from country to country, but in the UK, the Department for Agriculture…